Table of Contents
Definitions and interpretation
- Cookies. A small text file placed on your computer by this Website when you visit certain parts of the Website and/or when you use certain features of the Website.
- Website. The Website that you are currently using ( www.hottechzone.com ).
What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files containing strings of text characters that can be placed on your computer or mobile device that uniquely identify your browser. We use them to help navigate the Website efficiently and perform certain functions. Due to their core role of enhancing / enabling usability or Website processes, disabling Cookies may prevent users from using this Website properly.
What are Cookies used for?
Cookies allow a Website or service to know if your computer or device has visited that Website or service before. Cookies can then be used to help understand how the Website or service is being used, help you navigate between pages efficiently, help remember your preferences, and generally improve your browsing experience.
What types of Cookies do we use?
There are three types of Cookies that this Website will use.
- Session Cookies. These are Cookies that are only used for the current session you are using the Website for. When you exit the browser, the session Cookies will be deleted. These Cookies are used for things that only need to be remembered for your current session, like authentication and your shopping cart.
- Persistent Cookies. These are Cookies that have an expiry date, and they will stay on your computer or device until that date is reached. These Cookies will be used to store information about your last visit so that future visits can be improved, like storing preferences, analytics, etc.
- Third party Cookies. These are Cookies that are created by third parties that we might partner with.
Your choices regarding Cookies
As a rule, Cookies will make your browsing experience better. However, you may prefer to disable Cookies on this Website. The most effective way to do this is to disable Cookies in your browser. However, due to their core role of enhancing / enabling usability or Website processes, disabling Cookies may prevent users from using this Website properly. It is recommended that you ensure that your internet browser is up-to-date and that you consult the help and guidance provided by the developer of your internet browser if you are unsure about adjusting your privacy settings.
More information about Cookies
More information about Cookies can be found here.